Sunday, April 1, 2012

random things that make me terribly happy

Most of which are food related. 
Game night with friends.
Fresh flowers in the house.
Saturday mornings when you have time to make breakfast. 
Movie theater popcorn at the Hunger Games, I might of liked the popcorn more than the movie...
Our scooter, bumble bee. I've had the dream of owning a motorcycle since I was like 12, this is a step in the right direction.  
Having chips with homemade guacamole & refried beans for dinner.
Tres Leches
A cute gift from my Visiting Teachers.... same girls from game night
Brazilian dinner with the family, stake, chicken heart (don't judge unless you've tried it), rice, beans, farofa, maionese and
FLAN!!!
Dinner was thanks to my cousin Junior and his wife Amanda (mostly Amanda)  so glad they have moved to Florida.

Oh and a weekend full of General Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment