Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The Biggest, Loudest, Craziest 3rd Birthday Party EVER!!

^^T-Tia killing the costume game as Bellatrix


Being that Halloween was in the middle of a school week, plus we were still trying to make up days we missed from Hurricane Irma, I was not sure we were going to be able to have a Halloween/Lizzy Birthday party this year. However, with the help of my Mom and Blake we were able to pull it off. My sister Jari, also surprised me and flew in for the party. It was so much fun. We stayed up watching stranger things and making last minute costumes for my school Halloween party. With her help we ended up winning the costume contest at school then I skipped out of school early to spend time with her. 
We love our little 3 year old so much!
...
Photos from school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment