Monday, July 20, 2015

We Graduated!!!!!

It has been a crazy couple of months, with a lot of life changing adventures. Let's start with our Graduation from the University of Florida!
 Blake and I were the kind of kids who never thought we would be able to graduate college. School was a frustrating environment for us, and the thought of continuing our education after graduating high school seemed ridiculous. We each come from families where both our parents have a bachelors degree or higher, so we always felt that college was the next step we did not want to take. However somewhere at the end of high school Blake and I both thought we would give post secondary education a chance.
And some how, with much supportive, hard work, and years of school, we did it!!! 
As I turned in my last assignment I could not help but cry. Thinking back to my childhood self, always feeling like I was dumb, the girl who could not read till she was 11 is now graduated from the University of Florida! What?!
 My mom made our baby gator the cutest little orange and blue dress for the celebration. So, in honor of this momentous occasion, here are a lot of pictures with us showing some school pride.
GO GATOR!

^^Class of Spring 2015 Rinker, School of Construction Management ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment