Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter


For Christmas we got tickets to Universal and Islands of Adventure. One of the best gifts ever! Blake and I had been wanting to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter since it opened 5 years ago. However, I am glad we waited for the extension of the Hogwarts Express and Diagon Alley. All I can say is that they did an amazing job. I loved everything about our visit. I even loved the butter bear, which I was certain I would not be a fan of. 
The best part about our trip (back in March) was NO LINES! Nothing was more than a 5 minute wait. We road the Hogwarts Express twice, took our time walking around and enjoying street scenes, had front row seats on all the roller coaster in both parks, and were still out of there and back home to our baby by 5 pm. Just another reason we love living in Florida is the ability to visit empty theme parks with perfect weather. 
For my unlucky friends that do not live in Florida, here is a good crowd calender to help you plan your trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment