Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014


Blake and I had been looking forward to the Thanksgiving break for a long time. We just really needed to get away from school and spend time with our families. Wednesday we had Thanksgiving over at the Russ house. My sisters-in-law put together a wonderful meal, and we spent the evening talking and playing with the kids. I barely had to lift a finger so it was nice a relaxing. The Santos had a surprisingly full house this Thanksgiving, coming from a family of three kids we normally don't have to set a table for 14. We had friends come in from Canada and Singapore to celebrate with us. Most the day was spent cooking and playing games outside. I did not really cook at this meal either (most my time was spent feeding Lizzy), but I did set the table :). I love Thanksgiving! There is just so much to be thankful for; Family, Education, Health, Food, Shelter, and much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment