Monday, December 23, 2013

Jari is Home and Thanksgiving 2013



A lot has happened since the last post. Blake and I have packed in as much holiday and family time (in between finals week and moving) as possible our last month in the states. And today we fly to Istanbul Turkey, we will be spending 17 hrs in the air and the rest of the time sitting at airports. So don't mind me as I over load my blog with pictures and stories. Starting with Thanksgiving weekend, yes Thanksgiving! My sister came home from her LDS mission the day before, what a nice coincidence. I love that Blake and my family are so close, we had the Russ Thanksgiving the night she got home and all the nieces and nephews made signs for her. They love her just as much as me... maybe because they could not tell us apart when they were younger. Then Thursday we had another delicious meal at home with the Santos family and close friends. After dinner we drove over to Orlando for the weekend. Spending our days playing around Disney property, and doing a little light shopping (we are not black Friday people). Our nights we spent staying up late talking, playing games and stuffing our faces with an assortment of cheese, crackers and sparkling cider (a holiday staple)

No comments:

Post a Comment