Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Grand Canyon: South Rim


Last time I took a road trip out west we had to cut out the grand canyon. But not this time, even though it might always seem out of the way, it's just something you got to do. It took us longer then we had expected to get there so we just walked the trail right there by the visitors center instead of trying to pick one of the many hikes or trails that are offered. Now I'm not one to be afraid of heights but as we walked up to the edge my stomach dropped. It truly is amazing. And yes, Blake and Adam were one of those "idiots" pushing their limits, going over the guard rail and getting closer to the edge. Not going to lie I think I would have gone with them if there weren't so many people watcing.

As the sun started to set we left the Grand Canyon and made it to Las Vegas for the night. I love it when we make it out there to see family. Specially when there is a new baby to meet. Plus we can never turn down the chance to watch the fountains at the Bellagio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment