Friday, May 11, 2012

random things that make me terribly happy

Family night at the Movies: The Avengers.
Mom's home made baked beans.
Blake fishing with the nephews and the best dog ever, Mojo.
Spending the day at Disney.
A Florida map I drew to send to my cousin's kindergarten class (it was much more fun then doing homework).
Amish Friendship Bread.
Visiting Amy to find this little man dead asleep.
Being out of town and getting this photo text from the neighbors...
Blake asking for a pancake breakfast. He is not a big fan... I LOVE THEM!

The last few weeks have been crazy. Summer classes have started, I am taking online while Blake is on campus. Moved back in with my Santos family for a little, living out of a bag is not very much fun. But I get to spend every second I can with Jari, she leaves on her mission in 5 days. Blake on the other hand has to stay in Miami for his classes, super sad. But he is up here on the weekends. All of this equals very little sleep.
A lot has happened lately, just have to find time to write it all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment