Sunday, September 8, 2013

2013 Thomas Family Reunion Video

Every four years the Thomas Family (my Mom's side my the family) has a reunion. Even though my family never lived in Colorado it is defiantly a second home. My best childhood memories of summer were spent running around the St. Luis Valley. My cousins are some of my best friends in the whole world. There has been a LOT of additions from when I was a kid, it's getting hard to remember everyone's name. And it is weird having so many gone on missions, starting or graduating college, married, and having kids (see them being called mom and dad by little people, WEIRD!). This was the first year we had our reunion outside the valley. So a week after the pioneer day celebration we all headed to Moab. We rented an amazing 50-ish person cabin and spent the weekend hiking, playing games, paint balling, talking, and eating a lot. Here's a video of all the fun.

Thomas Family Reunion 2013 from A.Russ on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment